If you are passionate about the sport of gymnastics, we can offer you the opportunity to be part of a large and growing community that shares your passion.
We are a membership organisation - our members are the lifeblood of the sport and we recognise that the gymnastics community continues to develop, grow and be successful through the contribution that you make.
British Gymnastics is committed to working with clubs, coaches, judges, volunteer and home nations to ensure that all involved in the sport can realise their potential and demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
Our objectives are to:
• assist and encourage all those interested in the sport
• share and develop best practice
• encourage environments that are safe and fun for all
• provide effective club support and development
• provide access to professional advice and support
• provide opportunities to perform and compete
• promote our sport and inform the community
• attract funding for key plans and initiatives
|Pledge to Members
We will work with you to help you achieve your ambitions. In particular, we will:
• respond constructively to your queries and requests
• keep communications clear, precise and jargon free
• treat you with courtesy, fairness and respect
|How are Membership Fees Used?
||Investing in the Sport - 46%
creating opportunities to perform
developing gymnastics for all
supporting the competitive pathway
developing tutors, coaches, judges and volunteers
supporting and advising clubs
|Insuring Clubs and Members - 28%
clubs, club officers, members, gymnasts
liability, indemnity and accident insurances
|Delivering Membership Services - 14%
member support, advice and safeguarding
|Administering the Sport - 8%
management, audit, legal, finance, HR, IT, administration
|Promoting the Sport - 4%
media relations, public relations, BGtv
Benefits and Fees
To view information about our great insurance packages please click here.
To view Club and Member benefits and fees click on the links below.