British Gymnastics has developed a Facility strategy to address, in particular, facility development for gymnastics in England. Although the strategy is specific to England most of the content is applicable to all British Gymnastics Clubs and Home Countries.
The Facilities Strategy will:
• Guide the investment of resource for the development of facilities both financial and non-financial from British Gymnastics and other partners
• Provide guidance for clubs and other bodies who are looking to develop gymnastics facilities
• Show the current gymnastics facility provision and highlight the areas of strength and weakness
• Show models of best practice and case studies of working projects
• Provide advice on how facility projects should be delivered and how to ensure sustainability
• Provide a national plan from which more specific regional facility plans can be developed
Please click here to download the British Gymnastics Facilities Strategy for England.
Please click here to download a copy of the British Gymnastics Facilities Strategy for England - Executive Summary