British Gymnastics (BG) values and recognises the importance of Gymnastics in schools and our intention is to provide more comprehensive, cohesive, efficient and sustainable programmes for children in schools and for those adults and volunteers that work with them.
Schools can now register to become a British Gymnastics Partner School. Register now online by clicking here.
Benefits to BG Partner Schools
By subscribing as a BG Partner School you will have access to a variety of self-help tools and resources which will assist you with the developments of curricular and extra-curricular gymnastics. Schools will recieve:-
- Access to support from a local BG Development Officer
- Case Studies and videos to ease learning for both teachers and students
- Toolkits to support both curricular and extracurricular gymnastics activities
- Downloadable template letters, certificates, and posters promoting your after-hours gymnastics sessions
- Use of the BG logo which can endorse your programmes
- Access to BG competitions, including competition development support, information, and advice
- Access to and information regarding local and national BG initiatives such as Teachers Conferences, Road shows, Courses, Competition (Key Step, Next Step and School Games), and Festivals (GymFusion)
- Preferential rates on equipment, resources and BG merchandise
- Information on gymnastics policies, qualifications required and insurance.
For full details on the BG Partner School Offer please click here.
Please note the BG Partner School registration does not give you access to BSGA competitions. To register for BSGA competitions please click here.