37 hours per week (part time hours will be considered)
Based at Lilleshall National Sports Centre
Salary range Salary range £16,150 - £18,700 per annum (dependent upon experience) + Contributory Pension Scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Providing every customer superior quality and service is our number one priority and due to our on-going commitment to our members, we are looking to expand the team to continue to offer an exceptional service.
You will be based in a small sized contact centre in a busy environment, handling incoming calls, chats and emails from members and clubs on a daily basis. You will manage membership questions, handle enquiries and any disputes to ensure the customer experience is maintained to the highest levels at all times.
• Handle and resolve enquiries from members, clubs and internal departments
• Updating and maintaining the internal systems on a regular and on-going basis.
• Completing various back office and administration duties associated with customer service requirements.
• Promote British Gymnastics courses on calls, in line with relevant promotional activity.
• Minimise errors to avoid unnecessary work load
• Be flexible in providing support for others when required and undertake other duties as and when needed.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working within a Call Centre/Customer Service environment, dealing with a high level of activity within a business environment.
• Have an excellent telephone manner and customer rapport skills in order to deliver the best customer experience.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message and build trust with members and colleagues.
• Good level of I.T skills, experience of using CRM or internal data management systems.
• Ability to complete and handle back-office administrational duties in-line with department requirements.
If you would like to become part of our professional and focused Customer Support team and have the necessary experience to be our Customer Support Advisor, we would like to hear from you today!
Applicants must have access to their own form of transportation and hold a full driving license
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.