Based from Ulster University, Jordanstown
Salary up to £10,270.27 (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days) pro rata
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Northern Ireland team to provide administrative support and customer service to colleagues across to Northern Ireland; coordinating activities and supporting initiatives; facilitating effective communication channels and to maintain appropriate records and data.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To provide effective administration support to the Northern Ireland team
- Handling calls, enquiries, requests for information etc. and filtering and disseminating relevant information back to colleagues to keep them up-to-date with current activities
- Maintaining databases and records, and where required, generating reports/providing information in relation to development activities
- Supporting the administration of finances, processing expenditure, liaising with Finance colleagues, suppliers, contractors etc. as required
- Supporting meetings/training/event preparation and administration e.g. inviting attendees, minute taking, booking venues/facilities, organising travel and accommodation, preparing presentations/hand-outs, issuing joining instructions, collating feedback etc
- Procuring resources, consumables, merchandise, clothing etc, as required
- Collating data, maintaining records/evaluation questionnaires and producing summary reports in accordance with development plans and KPIs
- Proactively promoting to and effectively fielding enquiries/queries from the wider gymnastics community, in relation to current projects, events and initiatives
- Further details about the role can be found pdf here (109 KB) .
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Be well organised and able to demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Have the capacity to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all Development colleagues/activities/initiatives and British Gymnastics policies/procedures in order to provide accurate and appropriate support to colleagues and clubs/members
- Have a very good working knowledge of IT systems e.g. MS Office, along with competent typing and administration skills, and an understanding of accounts processes
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this post please click Apply! and submit a CV along with a Covering Letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role.
Please note your Covering Letter and CV will need to be uploaded as one document
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Wednesday, 23rd October 2019
Interview date: 6th and 7th November 2019
Interviews will be held at Ulster University, Jordanstown