PART A - INTRODUCTION
1. These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw advertised for the “Championship Series Survey”.
2. The promoter of the Prize Draw is British Gymnastics ("British Gymnastics/BG / we / us"). British Gymnastics’ company number is 1630001, and its registered office is at Ford Hall, Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9NB.
3. When entering a Prize Draw through Facebook, Twitter or another social media provider, please note that the Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, that social media provider.
PART B - KEY FACTS
4. Entrants: Entrants to the prize draws will be those that take part in the Championship Series Survey, and who are at least 16 years of age.
5. Entry: Entry to the prize draw occurs via submission of a completed survey with name and valid email address provided.
6. Prize: The prize is a Kindle Fire HD 7, 7” HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black)
7. Prize Draw Date: The prize draw will occur on 11th September 2015
PART C – OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8. The instructions provided in the invite message and/or at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of the Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
9. Only one entry per person is allowed.
10. The following persons may not enter the Prize Draw: non-participants of the Championship Series Survey; British Gymnastics staff members; those under the age of 16.
11. British Gymnastics reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. British Gymnastics may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless British Gymnastics is satisfied with the verification.
12. The winner will be selected at random and under independent supervision from all eligible entries received (i.e. completed surveys with name and valid email addresses). The winner will be notified by British Gymnastics within one week after the Draw Date by email. We will notify the winner they have won via the details given at entry.
13. Methods of contact include receiving an email from British Gymnastics asking for your address and mobile phone number.
14. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw.
15. The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to their name being made publicly available via BG’s social media channels or e-newsletters if they win.
16. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If British Gymnastics is unable to contact the winner within 28 days from initial notification or if any Prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at British Gymnastics’ discretion. If the Prize is time critical British Gymnastics will state upfront before entry how many days the winner will have to accept the Prize.
17. British Gymnastics will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
18. British Gymnastics reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of similar value if the specified Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond British Gymnastics’ control. None of the Prizes are transferable.
19. British Gymnastics accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances or other documents related to the Prize.
20. British Gymnastics’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to any stated Prize unless stated otherwise.
22. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, British Gymnastics reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
23. British Gymnastics reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice if circumstances make this unavoidable. By continuing to take part in the research subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. British Gymnastics will endeavour to avoid any disappointment or any disadvantage to those who have already entered.
24. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
25. The Prize Draw is governed by English Law, and any dispute between British Gymnastics and you regarding the Prize Draw will only be dealt with by the English courts, but if you live in a part of the United Kingdom other than England, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there.