Take part in fun gymnastics challenges wherever you are, and win some brilliant prizes, with the TopYa! Active app!
In partnership with British Gymnastics, the free TopYa! Active App offers gymnastics content for children to experience and enjoy the benefits of gymnastics any time, any place, anywhere!
Challenges have been set by some of your favourite British elite gymnasts, and all you have to do is upload a video to the app showing off your creative skills. After receiving some virtual coaching feedback, your video will be shared with the TopYa! community for a chance to win some great prizes.
Dave Marshall, Participation Director at British Gymnastics said “We want as many children as possible to be active and have fun with gymnastics. The app is particularly good news for children who can’t access gymnastics sessions easily as well as encouraging and supporting those who would rather take part at home. This partnership aligns perfectly with our strategy to deliver more participation opportunities for more people.”
Are you ready to take the TopYa! challenge? Here’s how you can get involved!
Via the website
- Click here to visit the British Gymnastics TopYa! Active website
- Select ‘join now’ and select 'British Gymnastics 2019 Challenge'
- Enter your phone number for an immediate text to download the app and from the App Store or Google Play
- Set yourself up as a player, tap ‘Skills Academy’ and you are good to go!
Via the App store
- Click your chosen app store link here – Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Download the free app to your device
- In the app, go to the menu and select ‘profile/settings’
- Tap invite code and enter the code 172141
- The challenges will now appear in your Skills Academy. Have fun!