At British Gymnastics our mission is to help gymnasts of every level to amaze themselves and others, your role as a school is imperative to this. The Partner School Programme aims to support teachers to feel confident in delivering high quality gymnastics to participants, making their first taste of gymnastics a positive one.
From 1st September 2021 the British Gymnastics Partner School Programme will be £60 with the exciting addition of Rise Gymnastics.
Upon completing registration a Partner School will have access to:
A complimentary Rise Activation Pack. Choose one phase to receive once the license agreement and data sharing agreements have been selected.
- Access to Rise Hub. Teachers will have access to coach portal and admin portal on the innoative Rise Hub.
- 24 extra-curricular session plans with strong curriculum links. Plans include teaching points, equipment tips and progression opportunities.
pdf View one of our session plans (49 KB) .
- 10 Active Classroom Cards. 5-10 minute gymnastics-inspired activities to deliver in a classroom space to increase activity between lessons.
- A support guide including how to progress gymnasts of different abilities and how to create your own session plans in the future.
- Access to inclusive gymnastics e-learning.
- Online CPD workshops calendar including Rise Gymnastics and Inclusive Gymnastics
- Entry in to a prize draw for a Great Britain squad gymnast to visit your school.
- Discount for British Gymnastics events.
- Termly newsletter with top tips, offers and information.
- Covid-19 support and guidance.
- Eligibility to enter GymFusion
From 1st September, register as a Partner School by, clicking here
*Please note, in a school gymnastics should be delivered by a Teacher with QTS or a UKCC Level 2 (or above) Coach or Gymnastics Activity Instructor under the guidance of a Teacher with QTS. It is the headteachers responsibility to ensure a deliverer has the relevant technical expertise to deliver gymnastics.*
For any queries, contact - firstname.lastname@example.org