At British Gymnastics we want every child's first taste of gymnastics to be a positive one. That's why we have created the Partner School Programme with teachers in mind, to enable delivery of high-quality gymnastics sessions within schools.
Gymnastics is a foundation sport that develops key physical competencies such as postural control, coordination, the ability to jump and land safely, as well as strength, flexibilty and balance. The sport also enables participants to gain key social experiences such as exploring their creativity amongst their peers.
British Gymnastics Partner School Programme has two packages available:
As a Partner School, free of charge you will have access to:
- 10 extra-curricular session plans with strong links to the curriculum
- 25% discount from the British Gymnastics online shop (resources only)
- Tailored offers from Bishop Sports & Leisure
- Equipment recommendation guidance
- Digital access to Introductory Aerobics, Key Step, Next Step & GymChallenge resources
- Ticket offers for British Gymnastics events
As a Premium Partner School, for £50 per academic year you will have access to all of the above, as well as:
- 20 additional extra-curricular session plans with strong curriculum links, allowing for one year of gymnastics delivery
- A delivery guide including information on how to develop your own session plans and guidance on progressing pupils
- Digital access to POW! Academy resources which are British Gymnastics latest products in partnership with the Powerpuff Girls and Cartoon Network
- Entry into a prize draw for a Great Britain squad gymnast to visit your school