The Partner School Programme aims to support teachers to feel confident in delivering high quality gymnastics to participants, making their first taste of gymnastics a positive one.
The British Gymnastics Partner School Programme will be £60 for the academic year (6th September 2021-31st July 2022) with the exciting addition of Rise Gymnastics.
Upon completing registration a Partner School will have access to:
- A complimentary Rise Activation Pack. Choose one phase to receive once the license agreement and data sharing agreements have been selected.
- Access to Rise Hub. Teachers will have access to coach portal and admin portal on the innoative Rise Hub.
- 24 extra-curricular session plans with strong curriculum links. Plans include teaching points, equipment tips and progression opportunities.
pdf View one of our session plans (49 KB) .
- 10 Active Classroom Cards. 5-10 minute gymnastics-inspired activities to deliver in a classroom space to increase activity between lessons.
- A support guide including how to progress gymnasts of different abilities and how to create your own session plans in the future.
- Access to inclusive gymnastics e-learning.
- Online CPD workshops calendar including Rise Gymnastics and Inclusive Gymnastics
- Entry in to a prize draw for a Great Britain squad gymnast to visit your school.
- Discount for British Gymnastics events.
- Termly newsletter with top tips, offers and information.
- Covid-19 support and guidance.
- Eligibility to enter GymFusion
*We are currently experiences techical difficulties with registration. When these issues are resolved, registration for the 2021/2022 academic year will reopen*. Prior to registering you will need to read and agree to both the:
pdf Licence agreement (304 KB) and the pdf Data sharing agreement (372 KB) . Please download and read these documents.
You will need to make a payment by card to register with the Partner School Programme.
For any queries, contact - firstname.lastname@example.org