Whether you are just taking your first steps in coaching, or have been involved in gymnastics for some time, there is a whole range of benefits to being a part of the British Gymnastics community:
- To be part of a strong and recognised organisation that ensures a safe, child-friendly and fun environment to enjoy gymnastics
- Access to UKCC Coaching Courses, ensuring that your training is of the highest standard
- GymFusion – access to any of the events within the National Festivals Programme
- Comprehensive Insurance Packages
- Access to the Customer Services department – advice and guidance for every aspect of your membership
- BGTV – available on www.british-gymnastics.org/bgtv - bringing you the best gymnastics videos, interviews and events from the world of British Gymnastics
- My Leadership Academy programme – enabling young people to help shape the future workforce of the Gymnastics community
- Performance Pathway, Talent Development Clinics – access to a network of recognised CPD Coach Education clinics that are accessible to all levels of coach across a variety of disciplines
We have different levels of membership available depending on how you currently take part in gymnastics:
This is specifically designed for people who are just getting started with Coaching and are looking to complete the Introduction to Coaching programme. Being an Award Scheme Coach gives an excellent foundation for coaching that can be built on if you wish to progress. Our foundational programmes have been borne out of years of research, experience, practice, hard work and passion; ensuring that you get the information, knowledge and support to get started.
Level 1 Assistant Coaches
This membership is designed for Assistant Coaches, so those that have progressed from the Introduction to Coaching and have successfully completed the UKCC Level 1 qualification. This level of membership enables you to really start to find your feet, whilst being supervised and supported by a practising Coach.
Level 2+ Coaches
This level of membership is for Coaches that have successfully completed the UKCC Level 2 or above qualifications, and are fully qualified as a Coach.
Please note that you can upgrade your membership from Bronze to Silver or Silver to Gold at any point in the year, and each level of membership gives you specific discounts on our coach training courses, making sure your on-going development is achievable and cost-effective. Silver registration would usually be completed via a recognised club, whilst Gold membership can be completed either via your club or direct with British Gymnastics.
Whichever level of membership is right for you, part of your benefit is a comprehensive insurance package, giving you complete peace of mind that you are protected whilst taking part. For more information about the insurance package please click here
For more information about British Gymnastics membership and benefits, please contact Customer Service on 0345 1297 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org