We support over 1,500 registered coaches who are helping people to discover gymnastics and are guiding the next generation of stars in our sport.
Whether you’re just starting your coaching journey or are taking the next step in your career, we are here to give you the tools you need to be successful.
Become a coach with British Gymnastics and take advantage of a whole host of benefits.
New for the 2020/21 membership year, we have teamed up with a variety of exciting brands to bring exclusive discounts and offers to members via the new digital portal. We have carefully curated these offers with our members in mind, as an added benefit of their membership with British Gymnastics.
You’ll also benefit from;
• Hundreds of nationally and internationally recognised coaching courses.
• The very best CPD opportunities, as you progress along your coaching pathway. This is available to all levels of coach, giving you the chance to develop at your own pace.
• A full comprehensive insurance package that will give you complete peace of mind that you’re protected whilst taking part. Find out more about it here.
• Access to experts with our first-class conferences, workshops, symposiums, clinics and webinars, giving you all the tools you need to improve and develop.
• Savings on items at our Official Shop, get money off tickets to British Championship events, and sign up to UKCC coaching courses at a discounted rate.
• Our Customer Support team are here to help you every step of the way. They’re available via live chat, on email or over the phone to give you advice and guidance throughout. If you have any questions, they will be more than happy to help.
• Access to competitions and festival opportunities for your gymnasts, from entry-level competitions right through to the National Development Pathway and international competitions. This includes our National Festivals Programme, GymFusion
Choosing your membership
There are two different levels of coaching membership available to you, which can vary depending on which UKCC qualification you have. You can:
Become an Assistant Coach
This membership is designed for Assistant Coaches and includes those that have successfully completed the UKCC Level 1 qualification. This level of membership enables you to really start to find your feet, whilst being supervised and supported by a practising coach.
Become a Coach
This level of membership is for coaches that have successfully completed the UKCC Level 2 or above qualifications and are fully qualified as a coach.
Please note: you can upgrade your membership from gymnast to Assistant Coach or Assistant Coach to Coach at any point in the year. Each level of membership gives you specific discounts on our coach training courses, making sure your on-going development is achievable and cost-effective.
For more information about British Gymnastics coach membership and the benefits included, there are several ways to contact our Customer Support team;
- Call 0345 129 7129
- Message a team member directly through live chat on our website www.british-gymnastics.org
- Email [email protected]
You can also access our membership rules by viewing this governance document.
*Calls to an 0345 number are charged at a standard rate; calls from mobile phones may vary. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.