Whether you are just taking your first steps in coaching, or have been involved in gymnastics for some time, there is a whole range of benefits to being a part of the British Gymnastics community:
- To be part of a strong and recognised organisation that ensures a safe, child-friendly and fun environment to enjoy gymnastics
- Access to UKCC Coaching Courses, ensuring that your training is of the highest standard
- GymFusion – access to any of the events within the National Festivals Programme
- Comprehensive Insurance Packages
- Access to the Customer Services department – advice and guidance for every aspect of your membership
- BGTV – available on www.british-gymnastics.org/bgtv - bringing you the best gymnastics videos, interviews and events from the world of British Gymnastics
- My Leadership Academy programme – enabling young people to help shape the future workforce of the Gymnastics community
- Performance Pathway, Talent Development Clinics – access to a network of recognised CPD Coach Education clinics that are accessible to all levels of coach across a variety of disciplines
We have different levels of membership available depending on how you currently take part in gymnastics:
This is specifically designed for people who are just getting started with Coaching and are looking to complete the Introduction to Coaching programme. Being an Award Scheme Coach gives an excellent foundation for coaching that can be built on if you wish to progress. Our foundational programmes have been borne out of years of research, experience, practice, hard work and passion; ensuring that you get the information, knowledge and support to get started.
This membership is designed for Assistant Coaches, so those that have progressed from the Introduction to Coaching and have successfully completed the UKCC Level 1 qualification. This level of membership enables you to really start to find your feet, whilst being supervised and supported by a practising Coach.
This level of membership is for Coaches that have successfully completed the UKCC Level 2 or above qualifications, and are fully qualified as a Coach.
Please note that you can upgrade your membership from Gymnast to Assistant Coach or Assistant Coach to Coach at any point in the year, and each level of membership gives you specific discounts on our coach training courses, making sure your on-going development is achievable and cost-effective.Whichever level of membership is right for you, part of your benefit is a comprehensive insurance package, giving you complete peace of mind that you are protected whilst taking part. For more information about the insurance package please click here
To view our Membership Rules please click here
Coaching Membership Services
We are here to help, support and advise you at every stage of your membership, whether you are just getting started or are already involved in this exciting sport.
Membership is vital in ensuring that British Gymnastics can continue to help and support you as a valued member and also positively contribute to the growth of the sport. Interest in the sport has never been stronger and we are fully committed to helping everyone achieve their full potential.
We are a membership organisation – you are the lifeblood of the sport and we recognise that the gymnastics community continues to develop, grow and be successful through the contribution that you make. If you are excited about the possibilities of gymnastics, we can offer you the opportunity to be part of a large and growing community that shares your excitement.
Our pledge to you is that we will work with you to help you achieve your ambitions in gymnastics, whatever they are. In particular, we will:
• respond constructively to your queries and requests
• keep communications clear, precise and jargon free
• treat you with courtesy, fairness and respect
For more information about British Gymnastics membership and benefits, please contact Customer Support on 0345 129 7129 (Calls to an 0345 number are charged at a standard rate (calls from mobile phones may vary). Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes) or email [email protected]