The UK is a great place to coach, as a result we get requests on a regular basis to validate and recognise awards gained from overseas authorities. We operate a system of conversion and mapping of overseas awards to UK standards. In order to do this you will need to provide the following documents and details:
- Full contact details, name and address.
- Copies of certificates and awards (translated into English by an official translator where necessary).
- A curriculum vitae listing all relevant coaching experience.
- A list of specific gymnastics skills that you have coached as part of your coaching career.
- A summary of the content of your diploma or coaching course.
- Two separate letters of support showing your suitability to work with young children and vulnerable adults.
The fee is £50 payable in advance. The fee is payable regardless of the outcome of the process.
Send all documents to Amanda Price at email@example.com and to arrange payment.