Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking for a full time gymnastics coach to plan, deliver and oversee the Boys Squad Gymnastics Programme.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and mentor a team of coaches with the aim of providing high quality gymnasts session which allow gymnasts of all levels to fulfil their potential.
• Responsible for the Boy’s A-squad programme
• Lead, mentor and inspire a team of coaches to deliver the clubs goals.
• Facilitate talent identification within the groups.
• Additional duties within the club to ensure the position is viable.
• The salary is £17,000-£21,000
• 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our internationally renowned senior coaching team.
• Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
• An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
• Working week is 40 hours, over 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Do you have:
• A Level 2 or above in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Coaching Qualification
• A desire to make a difference to the lives of gymnasts in our local community.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• A passion for Gymnastics
Up for the challenge?
Then please contact Adam Scott on 01480 52343, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete an application form.
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 20th October 2017.