Graves Trampoline Club, Sheffield – Trampoline High Performance Coach
Graves Trampoline Club, Sheffield is a rapidly expanding new club which requires a Head Coach to lead and develop a performance section following the British Gymnastics Competition Pathways (NDP and FIG Elite).
This exciting new project will aim to create and build a new high performance pathway for Trampolining within Graves Trampoline Club located in Sheffield.
Please see the Role profile below. For more information please send your CV and a brief overview letter of your relevant trampoline experience and qualifications to Nikki La Niece-Linton firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification Required: British Gymnastics qualified High Performance Coach (L4 or L5) or equivalent if coming from abroad. Those working towards Level 4 or 5 qualifications will still be considered.
• Lead on the process of launching and developing the performance element of the club following British Gymnastics Competition Pathways (NDP & Elite)
• To work in partnership with BG Trampoline Performance Programme to deliver sessions as part of a strategic pathway plan
• To be responsible for talent development within the club at all levels, with a comprehensive knowledge of both the BG & International Competition structures.
• To plan and prepare progressive schemes of work for HP athletes, ensuring the planning and completion of Individual Gymnasts Development Plans
• To liaise with the Graves development and recreational coaches, as well as other organisations, to develop talent identification programmes.
• Managing entries to NDP and FIG competition pathways
• To instruct, motivate pupils and provide a high level of coaching to all abilities (specifically High Performance) and develop all members to their full potential.
• To carry out the monitoring and evaluation of all activities.
• To provide a professional, inclusive and high-quality service to all participants (and provide feedback to their parents/ guardians)
• To work as part of the coaching team and be an excellent role model to the junior coaches.
• To ensure assistant coaches are supported and mentored as appropriate
• To provide back up and support to the Sports Team at Graves Health and Sport Centre
• To provide role flexibility providing cover when needed both at site and for competitions
• To ensure Centre rules, procedures and regulations, for coaches, pupils and parents are strictly adhered to and promoted by all staff at all times.
• To respect the rights of the gymnasts and ensure that their well-being and safety, safeguarding is considered at all times.
• To ensure ongoing/continuous CPD and keep up to date with the British Gymnastics technical priorities and FIG Code of Points
• To keep up to date with all current coaching practices and undertake all the mandatory training required (both at Graves and BG).
Health and Safety:
As a senior member of staff, you will be responsible for the safety and welfare of any staff under your direct control, and you must therefore have knowledge of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and relevant instructions to your area of work. Any matter which you consider requires attention in this respect is your responsibility to report following the correct procedures, or to the Health and Safety Manager. Copies of the current Health & Safety Policy and Safety Procedures are available in the Centre.
This is not intended to be a full definition of duties and staff will be expected to assist in such other duties as may be allocated. This job description is subject to variation as the needs of the Centre and the Company may require.