Northamptonshire Trampoline Gymnastics Academy is looking to recruit a Head of Gymnastics. This is an exciting opportunity to build on the success of the Academy. The successful candidate will have the responsibility to plan and deliver the Gymnastics Programme, aiming to provide progressive and developmental sessions for all participants.
This is a senior position within the club as we recognise the importance of the role, the successful candidate will lead the Gymnastics Programme. The successful candidate will have excellent mentoring and management skills and will be able to lead a team of coaches. This role will require the coach to work 37.5-40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
• Salary - dependent upon experience and qualifications
• 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Company Pension Scheme
• NTGA will cover the costs of CPD (British Gymnastics Coaching Course and other personal development courses)
• The ideal candidate will hold a Level 3 coaching qualification, Level 2 coaches maybe considered.
• Experience of planning, implementing training programme for multiple groups of gymnasts.
• Able to mentor and manage a team of coaches.
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues, gymnasts and parents are essential.
Then please contact Ross Whittaker on 01604 645120, [email protected] or post a CV with a covering letter to NTGA, Benham Sports Arena, Kings Park Road, Northampton, NN3 6LL. Successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview.
NTGA is an equal opportunity employer.