Woking Gymnastics Club
We have an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 or above (an experienced Level 2 would be considered) to join our Women’s artistic department in developing our Women’s programme.
You will be instrumental in developing a new generation of gymnasts as we expand and move forward towards our new state of the art facility.
The ability to inspire, lead and prepare development/elite squads working to Regional and National Level with a good knowledge and understanding of the development of basic skills and conditioning is essential.
You will also be committed, highly motivated, organised and be a hard working individual.
Ideally you will hold:
• A minimum British Gymnastics Women’s Artistic Level 3 qualification
• British Gymnastics DBS check
• Safeguarding certificate
• A proven track record of gymnastics coaching/previous performer
• A Full clean driving licence
• A WAG judging award is desirable
• Experience in planning sessions and individual development of gymnasts
The role is a minimum of 25 hours evening and weekend work with an expectation to also attend all county, regional and national competitions as well as our in house Club competitions.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to:
Fiona Reid, Club Manager