We are approaching our 10th year at Leamington & Warwick Gymnastics Club and have recently
moved to a brand new dedicated gymnastics facility, fully kitted out by Gymnova with Women’s
Artistic apparatus throughout in February 2018.
Due to the success of our Pre School, General Gymnastics and Women's Artistic Gymnastics
programmes we are looking to add to our fab team of coaches and have an exciting full time
opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate gymnastics coach.
This advert is for a full time position but we will consider offering the role in a part time capacity.
Job Title: Gymnastics Coach
Job Role Summary:
A successful candidate would be expected to coach small groups of children gymnastics skills,
safely and effectively, on various gymnastics apparatus, ensuring all children are safe, make
progress and have fun!
A full time role would likely encompass Pre School gymnastics, General Gymnastics, Women's
Artistic gymnastics and planning/administrative responsibilities. The exact role and
responsibilities of a successful applicant will be tailored to their level of experience and
• The safe and effective management of small groups of children in your care (Groups of 6-8
• Planning and delivering gymnastics lessons appropriate for the children you coach.
• Monitoring and recording gymnasts’ progress.
• Assisting with basic administrative tasks
Our Pre School, General Gymnastics and Women's Artistic Gymnastics programmes classes are
term time only and run the 39 weeks of the school year, inline with the Warwickshire School
calendar. We run holiday clubs/squad training camps/coaching clinics for 9 weeks of the 13
weeks of school holidays and close completely for 2 weeks at Christmas and for 2 weeks in
August. All coaches are required to work some clubs, camps or clinics but can choose how many
We consider this an excellent opportunity, where a successful candidate will benefit from:
• A permanent contract
• Flexible working hours; Sunday's off, term time only contract options.
• Holiday pay
• Company Pension Scheme
• Competitive salary
• Excellent working environment; In a brand new, fully equipped gym
• *BG General Gymnastics or Women’s Artistic Level 1 coaching qualification
• DBS enhanced disclosure (applicants do not have to hold this now but must be able to
obtain one before starting)
*If you are interested in this role, have experience as a gymnast or working in a gymnastics
club but do not have a Level 1 coaching qualification please do get in touch as we have other
opportunities at the club.
• BG General Gymnastics or Women’s Artistic Level 2 coaching qualification
• BG Pre School level 1 coaching qualification
• First Aid qualification
• Safeguarding qualification
We will also consider offering this position in a Part Time capacity.
For more information or to apply please email our Club Manager at