Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking for a full-time gymnastics coach to plan, deliver and oversee the Clubs display team either in the discipline of Acrobatics or TeamGym. This is a new and energetic section of the club and over the last three years have started to make a name for themselves with medals at the English Acrobatics Championships, participation within GymFusion events and in October 2018 competed in the Gymnastique Magique acro and display completion at Disneyland Paris.
• Responsible for the planning and delivery of the clubs display sessions
• Identify suitable competitions and evens to further develop the experience and skills of the gymnasts within the programme.
• Lead, mentor and inspire junior of coaches to deliver your goals.
• Facilitate talent identification within the groups.
• Support the delivery of the clubs' wider gymnastics programme.
• The salary is £17,000-£21,000 + 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
• Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
• The standard working week is 40 hours a week over 5 days (Sunday to Thursday)
Do you have:
• A Level 2 or above Acrobatics/TeamGym/Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coaching Qualification
• A desire to make a difference to the lives of gymnasts in our local community.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• A passion for Gymnastics
Up for the challenge?
Then please contact Adam Scott on 01480 52343 | [email protected] for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete an application form.
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 25th January 2019.