One of the benefits of being a British Gymnastics registered club or partner leisure centre is being able to advertise your coaching vacancies on our website. This is free of charge and only available to our clubs and leisure centres.
How to Advertise
All vacancies need to be sent in to [email protected] and will be published for 1 month from the date of publishing (Unless a closing date has been specified).
An Idea of What Information to Include
If you have a job to be advertised, it’s great to have the below information as a starting point so we can make sure we are getting the right information out to potential coaches/volunteers.
• Club or leisure centre name and address
• Minimum qualification required and what discipline
• Hours available, is it full or part time
• Pay (Per hour/salary/voluntary)
• Contact Information (Name/phone/email)
• Closing Date
• Any additional information you may want a future employee/volunteer to know
• Link to website
• Any documents required (Application form, etc.)
We are unable to include images on the job advert.
Unfortunately, we are unable to advertise any jobs that aren’t for a registered club or partner leisure centres. If you have any other queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on [email protected] or by calling 0345 129 7129 (Calls to an 0345 number are charged at a standard rate (calls from mobile phones may vary). Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.).