Woking Gymnastics Club is a purpose built facility with a history of county, national and international successes operating over a period of 30 years. The Club has an enviable membership of 1400+ members and offers a wide range of gymnastics activities including pre-school, disabilities, recreational, elite through to adults. Coaches and staff have a strong working ethos and passion to produce outstanding gymnastics in a caring environment and are encouraged to further their training for their own personal development.
Woking Gymnastics Club is seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to lead our highly successful programme. You should be passionate about the sport and able to coach a wide range of gymnastics disciplines and be an integral part of the management team involved with moving the Club to a new facility in the next few years.
Successful applicants can expect to undertake the following tasks
• Oversee and coach within our Gymnastics For All programme
• Plan the sessions timetables and weekly lesson plans
• Manage a team of coaches and ensure effective delivery of the programme
• Organise the annual Club festival competition
• Interact with customers; answering queries and acting on complaints
• Plan and deliver the holiday timetable
• Work with other senior members of staff to develop the Club
• Continue with personal professional development
Applicants should ideally hold the following skill set:
• Well organised and motivated
• Leadership qualities
• Able to work as part of a team
• Professional manner
• Good interpersonal skills
• Be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the role
Qualification and Experience
• Preferred Level 3, minimum level 2 UKCC certificate in coaching gymnastics
• Current DBS certificate
• BG Recognised Safeguarding training
• Experience in coaching Gymnastics For All
• Preferred experience in liaising with schools, groups and organisations
We offer a competitive salary starting from £27,000.00 dependent on qualification and experience, including a work place pension. Hours of work: Full time 35 hours per week including evening and weekend work.
We are accepting applicants from 28th May – 2nd September 2019.
Please forward your application together with your Curriculum Vitae to: F Reid, Club Manager, Woking Gymnastics Club at [email protected].