Part-time Weekend Senior Parties and Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Salary is subject to experience and qualifications
South Essex Gymnastics Club is seeking to recruit part-time Senior Parties and Recreational Gymnastics Coach. The appointed person will be responsible the organisation of staff for all SEGC weekend parties and will be leading parties weekly, this particular role will be working closely with the Parties Head Coach. There may be an opportunity to coach Men's or Women's Artistic or Rhythmic gymnastics alongside the recreational programme depending on the candidate's background and desire.
The post is offered on a part-time basis. The hours will be fixed weekend work (required) and can be flexible for any weekday work. Pay will depend on the applicant’s current qualification and experience.
Applicants should be of Level 2 UKCC or above (essential) and have previous experience coaching gymnastics in a club, school or local authority setting. A high level of enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
The post will be based within South Essex Gymnastics Club in Basildon and The Eversley Centre, Pitsea. Travel and work within other clubs/venues may also be required.
• The successful candidate must hold at least a Level 2 BG Coaching Award.
• The successful candidate should be able to manage/ coach a group of gymnasts, whilst being able to take direction from their respective Head Coaches/ Director of Coaching.
• The successful coach must have good communication and organisation skills
• The successful candidate must be creative and passionate and able to work with young children. A current DBS check will be required.
• The successful candidate must show that they can work with a team of people, sharing ideas and taking action on agreed tasks.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV into the Recreational Manager, South Essex GC, Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3GR or email [email protected] by 31st October 2019.
Successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview with a Trustee, the Assistant Director of Coaching and another Head Coach / Trustee soon after that date.