Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a Full-time Gymnastics Coach to help to continue the clubs success. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be key to the club continuing to provide high quality gymnastics coaching across all ages and levels.
Responsible to the Head of General Gymnastics, the successful candidate will coach across the clubs General Gymnastics Programme. An ability to adapt their coaching style to a range of ages and abilities is essential. The typical working week will be Sunday to Thursday.
• Annual salary in excess of £18,000, 40 hours per week over 5 days
• 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
• Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
• An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
• The ideal candidate would hold at least a level 2 coaching qualification in either Men’s, Women’s or General Gymnastics.
• The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering coaching sessions.
Then please contact Adam Scott Club Manager on 01480 52343, [email protected] for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete the HGC application form
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 29th November 2019.