Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a Head of General Gymnastics to continue the clubs success. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of our clubs general gymnastics programme. Our club takes great pride in providing high quality gymnastics coaching across all ages and levels.
Responsible to the Club Manager, the successful candidate will manage the clubs General Gymnastics Programme. They will have excellent mentoring and management skills and will be able to lead a team of coaches. The department has an existing coaching team of 12 coaches. The department is responsible for the running of Recreational classes, improvement classes, freestyle & adult classes and parties. The typical working week will be Tuesday to Saturday.
• Annual salary in excess of £30,000, 40 hours per week over 5 days
• 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
• Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
• An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
• The ideal candidate would hold both Men’s and Women’s Artistic Coaching qualification at level 3 or above, for the right candidate with drive and ambition, a level 2 qualification will also be considered.
• The successful candidate will have experience of planning, implementing and managing session timetables, staff rotas and ensuring gymnasts are progressing within their sessions
• The successful candidate will have experience of building and leading a cohesive coaching team where every coach’s efforts are recognised and they are supported to further improve their knowledge.
Then please contact Adam Scott Club Manager on 01480 52343, [email protected] for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete the HGC application form
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 29th November 2019.