Burton-On-Trent, Staffs (West Midlands Region)
East Staffs Gym Club have run classes for all ages for 40 years and are seeking a Level 2 or above coach to assist with recreational classes and competitive squad sessions.
The Club is looking to appoint a part time coach to work on a self-employed basis in all areas of the club. Sessions are held Monday-Friday evenings and Saturday all day. The position will suit an enthusiastic, professional and highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for general and squad gymnastics and attend competitions where necessary.
• Have current BG membership.
• Hold a current enhanced BG DBS.
• Hold current Safeguarding Certificate.
• Excellent time keeping and reliability.
• Have a strong working ethos and passion to help all gymnasts fulfil their potential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to work co-operatively within a team and take direction from the lead coach.
• Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative whilst managing a group of gymnasts.
• Willingness to develop new skills and commit to training opportunities.
• Hours from 5 hours up to 15 hours per week. Pay according to experience and qualifications.
Please email [email protected] or phone 01283 538960 and speak to Ann Lowe for more info.