Coalville Gymnastics Club
Unit 8 Snibston Drive
Off Ravenstone Road
Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3NQ
Coalville Gymnastics Club has its own purpose- built facility. We are a non profit making club, which prides itself on catering for all levels of gymnasts from babies through to adults including competitive squads. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable, safe and inclusive experience for everyone accessing our facility under the guidance and care of qualified coaches.
Offering a competitive hourly rate, we are looking for a part time, self- employed Lead Parent and Toddler/ Pre- School Coach to join our friendly team. Specific hours available are Thursday and Friday 9:15 am - 11am and 1pm -3pm. An additional 3 hours a week will also be paid for the planning of sessions and the setting up of equipment.
Ideal candidates should:
• Hold a minimum Level 2 in Women’s Artistic/ General gymnastics and CPD or Pre- School Level 2.
• Have a first aid qualification
• Demonstrate good session planning
• Be committed to continue their own personal development
• Have undergone safeguarding training
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Be enthusiastic and motivated
• Have good communication skills, passion and patience
• Coaching existing parent and toddler classes as a Lead Coach
• Planning sessions for parent and toddler classes
It is also a condition of recruitment that a DBS be carried out prior to commencement.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy please email your C.V to [email protected].