Coalville Gymnastics Club
Unit 8 Snibston Drive
Off Ravenstone Road
Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3NQ
Coalville Gymnastics Club has its own purpose- built facility. We are a non profit making club, which prides itself on catering for all levels of gymnasts from babies through to adults including competitive squads. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable, safe and inclusive experience for everyone accessing our facility under the guidance and care of qualified coaches.
Offering a competitive hourly rate, we are looking for a part time, self- employed Recreational Coach. Specific hours are Monday 4pm- 6pm, Wednesday 4pm- 6pm and 6:30 pm - 8pm and Friday 4pm- 6pm. There are also hours available for a Disability Coach on a Sunday morning ( 2 a month)
Ideal candidates should:
• Hold a minimum Level 1 in Women’s Artistic/ General gymnastics
• Have a first aid qualification
• Demonstrate good session planning
• Be committed to continue their own personal development
• Have undergone safeguarding training
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Be enthusiastic and motivated
• Have good communication skills, passion and patience
• Coaching existing recreational classes as a Assistant Coach
• Assist with in house competitions and displays
It is also a condition of recruitment that a DBS be carried out prior to commencement.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy please email your C.V to [email protected].