We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a coach to join our Women's Artistic coaching team in January 2020 - this position is full time.
Applicants need to hold a minimum BG WA Level 3 award and have prior knowledge and experience working with gymnasts within the Regional and National grades system. Level 4 qualification desirable.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and skilled coach to enhance and inspire our competitive squad system.
• This full time role will include taking on a Women’s Artistic Squad training between 12 – 16 hours a week, competing at regional and national grades. Including group session plans and tailored individual programmes.
• The position will also involve a key role within our administrative team.
• The exact role and responsibilities of a successful applicant will be tailored to their level of experience and qualifications.
• Minimum Level 3 British Gymnastics Women’s Artistic coaching qualification. Level 4 qualification desirable.
• Accompany gymnasts to squad sessions and competitions.
• Candidates must have ambition to further their qualifications, grow & develop their coaching career. Including willingness to attend CPD days and coaching workshops.
• Adhere to Spring ethos, believing that positivity and enjoyment within the sport is paramount. We aim to produce happy, healthy and hungry gymnasts.
• Competitive Salary
• Support with career development and funding towards British Gymnastics coaching courses
• The chance to inspire and nurture the next generation of gymnasts within Norfolk’s biggest gymnastics club.
• Minimum 30 hours a week, days to be confirmed.
• At our permanent facility in Norwich, Norfolk.
• Full address: Spring Gymnastics, Hall Road, Norwich, NR1 2PW
• Permanent (Full Time)
How To Apply
• Please send your CV and cover letter to Heidi Palmer, our Head Coach
• [email protected]
• We look forward to receiving your application!
• January 6th 2020