Job Vacancy: Level 2 WAG Gymnastics Coach
We are looking to expand our coaching Team! We are looking for someone to deliver and support our current competitive WAG groups who are following county level pathways.
Hours: 6-10 Hours, more may become available in the future. Evening work Mon-Fri, and daytime on Saturdays. Exact days and times will be confirmed.
Hourly Rate: DOE and qualification
You will be required to coach gymnasts already on the County Level competitive WAG pathway. Produce and deliver session plans for these gymnasts. You must be reliable and be able to work alongside an already existing coaching team. You must be committed and show interest in CPD, particularly furthering your coaching qualification. You will be required to attend competitions, coach meetings and clinics and additionally some of our events.
• WAG Level 2 (BG Accredited)
• Position subject to satisfactory DBS check – can be obtained
• You must also hold a BG accredited Safeguarding award, or be prepared to attend the required course to obtain this.
• British Gymnastics Membership – can be obtained
• Experience coaching competitive WAG groups
We are based in Boston Lincolnshire, PE21 7SW.
Please send your CV to Rudi Wall on 07789325732 or [email protected].