Woking Gymnastics Club is looking for a Head Of Gymnastics for All to join our leadership team and help take the club into its new home at Ten Acre. This outstanding role is a chance to be part of Woking’s exciting development, joining an award winning gymnastics club.
• Passionate about gymnastics
• Able to develop children of all ages and skills
• Well organised and motivated
• A leader and can motivate a team of coaches
• A team player
• A high level Professional
• Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the role
IF YOU ANSWER ‘YES’ TO THE ABOVE, READ ON…..
What are the responsibilities of the Head of Gymnastics for All?
• Lead and grow the Woking Gymnastics for All programme
• Plan the sessions timetables and weekly lesson plans
• Manage and lead a team of coaches to ensure effective delivery of the programme
• Be part of the organising team for the annual Club festival competition
• Work with other senior members of staff to develop the Club
• Maintain with personal professional development
What Qualifications and Experience should the Head of Gymnastics for All have?
• Preferred Level 3, minimum level 2 UKCC certificate in coaching gymnastics
• Current DBS certificate
• BG Recognised Safeguarding training
Apart from working with an amazing team, leading the club into its new facility, and identifying the next crop of talent (what more could you want!), you will receive a salary of £28k-£35k per year dependent on qualification and experience, plus a work place pension.
Hours of Work
Full time 37 hours per week including evening and weekend work.
How to Apply
To apply for this incredible role please forward a cover letter together with your CV to [email protected] for the attention of Fiona Reid (Club Manager).
Applications must be in by Friday 10th April 2020
More about Woking……
Woking Gymnastics Club has a history of county, national and international successes operating over a period of 30 years. The Club has an enviable membership of 1200+ members and offers a wide range of gymnastics activities including pre-school, disabilities, recreational, elite through to adults. Coaches and staff have a strong working ethos and passion to produce outstanding gymnastics in a caring environment and are encouraged to further their training for their own personal development.
Woking town is an up-and-coming town in Surrey, 25 minutes by train from London, close to major roads (M25, M3 and A3) and Heathrow Airport (30 minutes by car). Woking is experiencing major investment in its town centre and is now an exciting, vibrant town for young professionals and families. To find out more about Woking Gymnastics Club please visit www.wokinggymnastics.co.uk