We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual seeking a fun and exciting opportunity working with children and teaching gymnastics development through athlete focused based classes. If so, you may be just the person we are looking for.
Details of the post.
You will be responsible for coaching competitive women’s artistic gymnastics to a high standard, with athlete focused training as a core principle. There will also be opportunity to coach recreational classes, so you will need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated and inventive, to ensure high standard sessions are delivered.
You will be working with an enthusiastic team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service and a foundation of structured athlete focused gymnastics sessions that will build the club for great future prospects.
Evening and weekends hours are available. There are excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement.
To keep our coaches as secure as possible all participants will need to keep 2m apart. All equipment will be cleaned at the end of every session. Parents will not be allowed within the premises and children must sanitise hands before /after every session.
Your responsibilities will mainly be (but not only)
· Plan and deliver high quality gymnastics sessions
· Work as an individual and as part of a team
· Communicate with team members and senior staff
· Be willing to work voluntary with the club during fund raisers etc.
· British Gymnastics level 2 WAG (essential)
· British Gymnastics Level 3 WAG (preferred)
· Full DBS check (essential)
· Safeguarding and child protection certificate (essential)
· Excellent time keeping and reliable
· Minimum 2 years’ experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated and able to motivate others
· Athlete focused coaching
Hours: 12-20 part time, contract
Pay Rate: competitive, depending on experience
Schedule: weeknights, weekends
Closing date: Nov 30th, 2020
Please contact: Alison Clee on either 07376406131, [email protected]