Bury Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a full time Gymnastic Coach to lead the Men’s Artistic Training Programmes. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be key to the club continuing to provide high quality gymnastics coaching across all levels.
The successful applicant will be able to lead the provision of Men’s Artistic Coaching. An ability to adapt their coaching style to a range of ages and abilities is essential and also co-ordinate and support the work and development of other coaches at the club. The typical working week will be Monday to Saturday (day off in the week).
· Annual salary to be agreed, based upon qualifications and experience.
· 36 hours per week over 5 days.
· 31 days of annual leave (including bank Holidays).
· An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts. Would be ideal for a coach developing their career to take a club leading role.
· The ideal candidate would hold at least a level 4 coaching qualification in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics. HPC would be preferred.
· The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering coaching sessions.
Then please contact Bury Gymnastics Club on 07985179717 for more information or send your application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BGC is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: 18th April 2021