Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a full-time Gymnastics Coach to help to continue the club’s success. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be key to the club continuing to provide high quality gymnastics coaching across all ages and levels.
Responsible to the Head of Participation Gymnastics, the successful candidate will coach across the clubs Participation Programme. An ability to adapt their coaching style to a range of ages and abilities is essential. The typical working week will be Tuesday to Saturday.
• Annual salary £18,000-£22,000, based upon qualification and experience.
• Relocation package available.
• 40 hours per week over 5 days (Tuesday to Saturday)
• 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Opportunities to develop coaching skills through weekly internal staff training clinics lead by our senior coaching team.
• Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
• An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
• The ideal candidate would hold at least a level 2 coaching qualification in either Men’s, Women’s or General Gymnastics. We welcome applications from Level 1 gymnastics coaches.
• The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering coaching sessions.
Then please contact Adam Scott Club Manager on email@example.com for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete the HGC application form.
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021.