Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking to recruit a day time Gymnastics Coach to help to continue the club’s success. This is an essential role within the club and the successful candidate will be key to the club continuing to provide high quality gymnastics coaching for our early year gymnasts.
Responsible to the Lead Pre-School Gymnastics Coach, the successful candidate will coach across the clubs daytime programme. The coach will deliver the following sessions: Pre-school, Baby gym and SEN sessions. An ability to adapt their coaching style to a range of ages and abilities is essential. The typical working week will be Monday to Friday.
• Salary based upon qualification and experience.
• 4/5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
• 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays), pro rata.
• Opportunities to develop coaching skills
• Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses with mentoring support from our coaching team.
• An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Gymnasts.
• The ideal candidate would hold at least a level 2 British Gymnastics Coaching qualification. We welcome applications from Level 1 gymnastics coaches. A qualification in Pre-school gymnastics would be prefable.
• We would also welcome applications from Early Years Practitioners, who are looking for a change in career.
• The successful candidate will have experience of planning and delivering coaching or classroom based sessions.
Then please contact Adam Scott Club Manager on email@example.com for further information or visit www.huntingdon-gymnastics.org and complete the HGC application form
HGC is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021.