Full Time/Part Time Gymnastics Coach required - Leamington & Warwick Gymnastics Club.
Leamington & Warwick Gymnastics Club have recently moved to a brand new dedicated gymnastics facility, fully kitted out by Gymnova with Women’s Artistic apparatus throughout in February 2018 and we are looking to add to our fab team of coaches.
Job Title: Gymnastics Coach
Contract: Full time or part time
Job Role Summary:
A successful candidate would be expected to coach small groups of children gymnastics skills, safely and effectively, on various gymnastics apparatus, ensuring all children are safe, make progress and have fun! A full time role would likely encompass Pre School gymnastics, General Gymnastics and Women's Artistic gymnastics. The exact role and responsibilities of a successful applicant will be tailored to their level of experience and qualifications.
• Inspiring young people to continue to love gymnastics and be the best they can be.
• The safe and effective management of small groups of children in your care.
• Planning and delivering gymnastics lessons at the appropriate level for the children you coach.
• Monitoring and recording gymnasts’ progress.
At LWGC we pride ourselves on our flexible working pattern, we offer a combination of day-time and evening hours.
• Term-time only contracts available with the option of additional hours during school holidays working in our holiday clubs.
• Sundays are all yours as we are closed.
• Passionate about working, thriving and inspiring others within our Gymnastics club
• Confident and outgoing
• Enthusiastic at all times
• Willing to learn
• Able to self motivate
• Supportive and encouraging
• Approachable but professional
• The ability to work as a team and motivate others around you
We consider this an excellent opportunity, where a successful candidate will benefit from:
• A permanent contract
• Flexible working hours
• Sunday's off
• Term time only contract options
• Holiday pay
• Company Pension Scheme
• Competitive salary
• Excellent working environment; In a brand new, fully equipped gym
• General Gymnastics or Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Level 1 coaching qualification
• DBS enhanced disclosure (applicants do not have to hold a DBS but must be able to obtain one before starting)
• General Gymnastics or Women’s Artistic Level 2 (or above) coaching qualification
• First Aid qualification
• Safeguarding qualification
Please apply at www.thegymnasticsclub.co.uk/work-for-lwgc or email our Club Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.