Croydon School of Gymnastics
Croydon School of Gymnastics is looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic, energetic & fun coaches who can lead, plan and think on their feet to join our team of coaches to work within our recreational programme and competitive squads. We have waiting lists for all our recreational classes and have been inundated with children wishing to join the club. That’s where you come in. If you are passionate about gymnastics, can share that passion with children and thrive on seeing others develop, then we want to hear from you. The role will involve delivering dynamic and progressive sessions to a wide range of ages and abilities.
We are looking for Level 1 & 2 Coaches and any college or university student interested in gaining a coaching qualification, who would like some part-time work in the evenings and Saturday’s.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent time keeping and reliability
• Have a strong working ethos and passion to help all gymnasts fulfil their potential.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work co-operatively within a team.
• Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
• Willingness to develop new skills and commit to training opportunities.
• British Gymnastics Level 1 or Level 2 in General or Artistic Gymnastics or interested in working towards a qualification.
Hours available - 4 – 16 hours per week. To start with immediate effect.
dependent upon experience and qualifications.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please send you CV and covering letter to:
Jackie Lewis Head Coach & Director of Training via email to email@example.com
20th December 2021