British Gymnastics has developed an online learning site called the ‘British Gymnastics Academy’. This is a place to help develop and provide the gymnastic community with a location for online learning and resources at the reach of your fingertips.
A benefit of the online learning and resources is that you can take as long as you like on each aspect, stop at any time and pick up where you left off. You can also re-visit the online content and resources as many times as you like. All you need is a device with internet connection and appropriate British Gymnastics membership.
The British Gymnastics Academy contains such aspects as:
- Your profile, so you can update any of your personal details
- A help service, so if you get stuck you can either read the frequently asked questions or send our support team a message
- Forums, to communicate with other learners
- Videos and images, to help demonstrate the learning points
- Interactive modules, which contain activities and information about certain subjects
- Web pages, to provide further information on that subject
- Downloadable documents, which can be downloaded and saved to your computer for offline reading and printing
How to I access the British Gymnastics Academy?
The British Gymnastics Academy can be found via the dropdown menu on the British Gymnastics website, under Coaches then Online learning and finally British Gymnastics Academy.
You can also use this link to access the British Gymnastics Academy.
To login all you need is your British Gymnastics membership number and your GymNET password. If you don’t have a password you can either; click here or call Customer Services on 0345 129 7129 ext. 2395.
The British Gymnastics Academy is accessible via any device that has internet access. We recommend you use a tablet, laptop or desktop to access the interactive modules.