Three hours- classroom based.
|Non BG member
Number of days
Course dates and times
The following dates and times are for this course.
|Day 1 | Theory||22 Sep 2019||Crewe & Nantwich Gymnastics Club, Camm Street Centre, Camm Street, Crewe, CW2 7DN (Get Directions)||09:30 - 12.30|
Enrolment closing date
Further help and information
You can find out more about the course including outcomes, syllabus, skills and the pre-requisites, by
going to our Online
For enquires about the course please contact the organiser of this course:
Name: Helen Wallis
Telephone: 07824 591562
Send an email
Things to note
We need you to meet the following pre-requisites to attend this course:
• Be 18 years old minimum on the day of the course
• Have previously attended a Safeguarding & Protecting Children Awareness course through an approved provider in the last 3 years and either have this information currently recorded on GymNet or provide a copy of the certificate at point of application to the organiser's email address.
When you have enrolled we will check whether your application meets the pre-requisites. We may withdraw the offer of a course place if the pre-requisites are not met.
We can accept the following Safeguarding training:
• Local Safeguarding Children’s Board (LSCB)
• Football Association (FA) safeguarding training
• Sports Coach UK (scUK) safeguarding awareness training
• Professional prior learning i.e. Social Worker, Teacher etc.*
We will accept e-learning training courses completed with Sports Coach UK providing a face to face course has been completed previously.
*Specific prior learning must be evidenced (a photocopy of your certificate or an official letter from your employer confirming the date of your Safeguarding training and your role e.g. school teacher, are accepted forms of evidence). All training courses must be a minimum of 3-hours and must not be e-learning.
Head/Senior coaches may attend the TTL workshop for information purposes, but may not be the Club Welfare Officer
Ready to book?
If you are happy with this course and are ready to enrol please click below.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 19BG0424020