Six hours- classroom and practical based.
|Non BG member
Number of days
Course dates and times
The following dates and times are for this course.
|Day 1 | Course||08 Dec 2019||Benham Sports Arena, Kings Park Road, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6LL (Get Directions)||09:00 - 16:00|
Enrolment closing date
Further help and information
You can find out more about the course including outcomes, syllabus, skills and the pre-requisites, by
going to our Online
For enquires about the course please contact the organiser of this course:
Name: Adrian Millington
Send an email
Things to note
1. To access the lower course fee please ensure you have the correct level of membership, this can be upgraded during the enrolment process. (Silver membership for Level 1 courses and Gold membership for Level 2 courses)
2. You must locate a Mentor Coach to work with who has a coaching qualification one level higher in this discipline.
3. Please read the BG Terms and Conditions.
4. You must be able to bring the required number of demonstrators of the relevant standard for the course and assessment.
5. This is a blended learning course which means there is a mix of tutor led practical days, online activities and self-directed study. There will be online work to complete in the month prior to the first course date. You will have access to the BG Academy, our online learning centre where you will find skills videos, coaching tips and advice to help you through the course. With this in mind, please ensure you have an up-to-date email address when you apply for a course place, as all course communications will be emailed to you.
East Midlands coaching bursaries available in 2018/2019:
East Midlands Funding Page
Ready to book?
If you are happy with this course and are ready to enrol please click below.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 19BG0824547