Practical tutor led days, online activities and mentored hours:
Day 1 – Practical
Day 2 – Practical
Day 3 – Assessment
|BG Silver member
|Non BG Silver member
Number of days
Course dates and times
The following dates and times are for this course. You will only be required to attend one of the assessment dates. You will be notified which date you are assigned to.
|Day 1 | Practical||02 Nov 2019||Palace of Arts, Paisley Road West , Glasgow, G52 1EQ (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 2 | Practical||03 Nov 2019||Palace of Arts, Paisley Road West , Glasgow, G52 1EQ (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Assessment ||07 Dec 2019||East Kilbride Gymnastics Club, Unit 4, 8 Colvilles Place, East Kilbride, Glasgow, G75 0PZ (Get Directions)|
|Assessment ||16 Feb 2020||Palace of Arts, Paisley Road West , Glasgow, G52 1EQ (Get Directions)|
|Assessment ||22 Feb 2020||Alex Collie Sports Centre, Cardens Knowe, Bridge Of Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8PE (Get Directions)|
|Assessment ||29 Feb 2020||Silverburn Gymnastics Centre, Silverburn Gymnastics Centre, 3 Claymore Drive, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8 GD (Get Directions)|
Enrolment closing date
Further help and information
You can find out more about the course including outcomes, syllabus, skills and the pre-requisites, by
going to our Online
For enquires about the course please contact the organiser of this course:
Name: Scottish Gymnastics
Telephone: 0131271 9750
Send an email
Things to note
1. To access the lower course fee please ensure you have the correct level of membership, this can be upgraded during the enrolment process. (Silver membership for Level 1 courses and Gold membership for Level 2 courses)
2. If you intend to coach within an SG registered club it is a mandatory requirement for you to attend a Safeguarding course and access a PVG through Scottish Gymnastics. This must be completed before your attendance on the UKCC Level 1. More information on SG Safeguarding courses can be found here
3. You must locate a Mentor Coach to work with who has a coaching qualification one level higher in this discipline.
4. Please read the SG Terms and Conditions. You are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions upon enrolment on to the course: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education/coaching-policies-procedures
5. You must be able to bring the required number of demonstrators of the relevant standard for the course and assessment.
6. This is a blended learning course which means there is a mix of tutor led practical days, online activities and self-directed study. There will be online work to complete in the month prior to the first course date. You will have access to the BG Academy, our online learning centre where you will find skills videos, coaching tips and advice to help you through the course. With this in mind, please ensure you have an up-to-date email address when you apply for a course place, as all course communications will be emailed to you.
7. Information on funding can be found at: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education-funding
Ready to book?
Enrolment for this course date is now closed. You can enrol on another date for this course.
Find alternative date
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 19BG01WA25573