Online, theory and practical delivery supported by mentored hours:
Before and throughout the course - eLearning activities
Day 1 - Classroom
Day 2 - Practical
Day 3 - Practical
Day 4 - Practical and formative assessment
|BG Gold member
|Non BG Gold member
Number of days
Course dates and times
The following dates and times are for this course.
|Day 1 | Theory||05 Apr 2020||Caledonia House, 1 Redheughs Rigg, 1 Redheughs Rigg, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 2 | Practical||06 Apr 2020||Lasswade High School, Eskdale Drive, Bonnyrigg, EH19 2LA (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 3 | Practical||07 Apr 2020||Lasswade High School, Eskdale Drive, Bonnyrigg, EH19 2LA (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 4 | Practical||08 Apr 2020||Lasswade High School, Eskdale Drive, Bonnyrigg, EH19 2LA (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 5 | Exam||01 Aug 2020||Lasswade High School, Eskdale Drive, Bonnyrigg, EH19 2LA (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
Enrolment closing date
Further help and information
You can find out more about the course including outcomes, syllabus, skills and the pre-requisites, by
going to our Online
For enquires about the course please contact the organiser of this course:
Name: Scottish Gymnastics
Send an email
Things to note
1. To access the lower course fee please ensure you have the correct level of membership, this can be upgraded during the enrolment process. (Silver membership for Level 1 courses and Gold membership for Level 2 courses)
2. If you intend to coach within an SG registered club it is a mandatory requirement for you to attend a Safeguarding course and access a PVG through Scottish Gymnastics. This must be completed before your attendance on the UKCC Level 1. More information on SG Safeguarding courses can be found here
3. You must locate a Mentor Coach to work with who has a coaching qualification one level higher in this discipline.
4. Please read the SG Terms and Conditions and payment policy. You are agreeing to the both the terms and conditions and payment policy by enrolling on to the course: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education/coaching-policies-procedures
5. You must be able to bring the required number of demonstrators of the relevant standard for the course and assessment.
6. This is a blended learning course which means there is a mix of tutor led practical days, online activities and self-directed study. There will be online work to complete in the month prior to the first course date. You will have access to the BG Academy, our online learning centre where you will find skills videos, coaching tips and advice to help you through the course. With this in mind, please ensure you have an up-to-date email address when you apply for a course place, as all course communications will be emailed to you.
7. Information on funding can be found at: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education-funding
Ready to book?
Enrolment for this course date is now closed. You can enrol on another date for this course.
Find alternative date
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 20BG01TG26079