Practical tutor led days, online activities and mentored hours:
Day 1 – Practical
Day 2 – Practical
Day 3 – Assessment
|BG Silver member
|Non BG Silver member
Number of days
Course dates and times
The following dates and times are for this course.
|Day 1 | Course||05 Dec 2020||Palace of Arts, Paisley Road West , Glasgow, G52 1EQ (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
Enrolment closing date
Further help and information
You can find out more about the course including outcomes, syllabus, skills and the pre-requisites, by
going to our Online
For enquires about the course please contact the organiser of this course:
Name: Scottish Gymnastics
Telephone: 0131271 9750
Send an email
Things to note
1. To access the lower course fee please ensure you have the correct level of membership, this can be upgraded during the enrolment process. (Silver membership for Level 1 courses and Gold membership for Level 2 courses)
2. If you intend to coach within an SG registered club, it is a mandatory requirement for you to attend a Safeguarding course and access a PVG through Scottish Gymnastics. This must be completed before your attendance on the UKCC Level 1. More information on SG Safeguarding courses can be found at: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education-find-course
3. You must locate a Mentor Coach to work with who has a coaching qualification one level higher in this discipline.
4. Please read the SG Terms and Conditions and payment policy. You are agreeing to the both the terms and conditions and payment policy by enrolling on to the course: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education/coaching-policies-procedures
5. You must be able to bring the required number of demonstrators of the relevant standard for the course and assessment.
6. This is a blended learning course which means there is a mix of tutor led practical days, online activities and self-directed study. There will be online work to complete in the month prior to the first course date. You will have access to the BG Academy, our online learning centre where you will find skills videos, coaching tips and advice to help you through the course. With this in mind, please ensure you have an up-to-date email address when you apply for a course place, as all course communications will be emailed to you.
7. Information on funding can be found at: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education-funding
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 20BG01G26184