Online, theory and practical delivery supported by mentored hours:
Before and throughout the course - eLearning activities
Day 1 - Classroom
Day 2 - Practical
Day 3 - Practical
Day 4 - Practical and formative assessment
|BG Gold member
|Non BG Gold member
Number of days
Course dates and times
The following dates and times are for this course.
|Day 1 | Course||11 Oct 2021||Hamilton GC, Unit 10, Third Road, Blantyre Industrial Estate, Glasgow, G72 0UP (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 2 | Course||12 Oct 2021||Hamilton GC, Unit 10, Third Road, Blantyre Industrial Estate, Glasgow, G72 0UP (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 3 | Course||13 Oct 2021||Hamilton GC, Unit 10, Third Road, Blantyre Industrial Estate, Glasgow, G72 0UP (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 4 | Course||14 Oct 2021||Hamilton GC, Unit 10, Third Road, Blantyre Industrial Estate, Glasgow, G72 0UP (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
Enrolment closing date
Further help and information
You can find out more about the course including outcomes, syllabus, skills and the pre-requisites, by
going to our Online
For enquires about the course please contact the organiser of this course:
Name: Scottish Gymnastics
Send an email
Things to note
THIS COURSE IS DELIVERED IN A PRACTICAL ENVIRONMENT, NOT ONLINE
1. To access the lower course fee please ensure you have the correct level of membership, this can be upgraded during the enrolment process. (Silver membership for Level 1 courses and Gold membership for Level 2 courses)
2. If you intend to coach within an SG registered club, it is a mandatory requirement for you to attend a Safeguarding course and access a PVG through Scottish Gymnastics. This must be completed before your attendance on the Level 1 course. More information on safeguarding courses can be found at: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education-find-course
3. You must locate a Mentor Coach to work with who has a coaching qualification one level higher in this discipline.
4. Please read the SG Terms and Conditions and payment policy. You are agreeing to the both the terms and conditions and payment policy by enrolling on to the course: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education/coaching-policies-procedures
5. Please note by signing up to this course, you are opting into our education activity, accepting the risks of taking part in a course at this time and agreeing to adhere to all Covid-19 risk mitigation. Please ensure you read ALL guidance before signing up to the course (https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/education/coaching-policies-procedures)
6. You must be able to bring the required number of demonstrators of the relevant standard for the course and assessment.
7. This is a blended learning course which means there is a mix of tutor led practical days, online activities and self-directed study. There will be online work to complete in the month prior to the first course date. You will have access to the BG Academy, our online learning centre where you will find skills videos, coaching tips and advice to help you through the course. With this in mind, please ensure you have an up-to-date email address when you apply for a course place, as all course communications will be emailed to you.
Ready to book?
Enrolment for this course date is now closed. You can enrol on another date for this course.
Find alternative date
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 21BG01MA27735