One day – practical based*
|Non BG member
Number of days
Course dates and times
The following dates and times are for this course.
|Day 1 | Course||21 Oct 2023 - Sat||Irvine Bay Facility, 20 Quarry Road, Irvine, KA12 0T (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
|Day 2 | Exam||28 Jan 2024 - Sun||Irvine Bay Facility, 20 Quarry Road, Irvine, KA12 0T (Get Directions)||09:00 - 17:00|
Enrolment closing date
Further help and information
You can find out more about the course including outcomes, syllabus, skills and the pre-requisites, by
going to our Online
For enquires about the course please contact the organiser of this course:
Name: Scottish Gymnastics
Send an email
Things to note
You will find out more information about the course structure and requirements on our website: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/people/coaching-instructing/formal-courses/
1. You must be available to attend all course and assessment dates advertised. Only under exceptional circumstance can you reschedule your assessment or you will incur a fee as per the payment policy. If you are not able to attend any of the dates please contact email@example.com before booking.
2. You must bring two or three gymnast demonstrators (3 or 4 for acro) who you have spent time developing the required level 3 skills. Gymnasts can be at varying levels in the skill development and progressions. At least one gymnast must be able to perform the whole skill with support for your assessment.
3. If you are coaching within a Scottish Gymnastics member club, you must have SG & BG membership, a PVG record with Scottish Gymnastics and have a current Scottish Gymnastics Wellbeing and Protection award before working with children within the gym.
4. Scottish Learners cannot coach the skills within their course until they have successfully completed their assessment without a suitably qualified coach present, see the code of practice (p14). While no mentor is required for this course it would benefit the learner while practicing.
5. The registration period for is two years from the course start date. It is your responsibility to ensure you have completed your course and your assessment within this period.
6. You are agreeing to the both the Scottish Gymnastics Education terms and conditions and payment policy by enrolling on to the course: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/policies/education/
7. Find out more if you are eligible to apply for sportscotland coach education subsidy here: https://www.scottishgymnastics.org/people/coaching-instructing/coach-education-subsidy/
Ready to book?
Enrolment for this course date is now closed. You can enrol on another date for this course.
Find alternative date
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions which includes vital information about this particular course and
Terms & Conditions
Course reference: 23BG0131481