Who is this Aimed at:
- PE trained teachers, trainee PE teachers (GTP, SCITT, Teach First, PGCE, 3rd and 4th year PE students).
- Non PE specialists in possession of current level 2 award in any discipline.
- Support assistants are not eligible but can attend a trampoline proficiency award scheme course.
What To Expect:
An informative course dealing with safety (including unfolding and folding of the trampoline), code of practice, biomechanics and skills related to the school environment.
12 hours practical based.
Do I Need To Bring Participants:
No participants are required.
Do I Need To Find A Mentor:
No mentor is required for the course, but it advisable to develop links with a local gymnastics club for on-going development.
What Resources Are Included:
Course specific resource pack.
- Support the delivery of school-based sessions
- Develop necessary experience and confidence to deliver the skills within the syllabus
How Long Until I Am Fully Qualified:
On completion of part 1 of the course.
It is a recommendation to attend a refresher course every 3 years.
When Is My Assessment:
On the second day of the course.