Who is this Aimed at:
18 and upwards, and requiring to refresh their current safeguarding training.
What To Expect:
You will also have a chance to refresh your knowledge of the important information from every safeguarding course; specifically what signs to recognise that could be indicators that a child is at risk of harm, and how and who you should approach to communicate any concerns you have.
This award is appropriate for members who are over 18 and have previously attended a face to face safeguarding award.
How coaches should approach the daily challenges they face around dealing with discipline in the gym,
How to improve your stretching in a safe way,
Things to consider when handling participants,
Practical guidance on safe travel and transport,
Considerations to keep the children in your club working towards their peak levels of ability while minimising the risk of injury.
What Resources Are Included:
Various online resources via the BG Academy.
How Will I Be Assessed:
On completion of all aspects of this online course.
Learner must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the course
- Learner must hold one of the following awards:
- ChildProtection - Child Protection Awareness
- ChildProtection - Child Protection Other
- ChildProtection - SPC Awareness
- ChildProtection - N/I Child Protection
- ChildProtection - UK Coaching
- ChildProtection - LSCB Safeguarding
- ChildProtection - UK Coaching Level 2
- ChildProtection - Safeguarding Refresher
Am I eligible
Login to find out if you're eligible