Who is this Aimed at:
Level 3 coaches that are supporting participants working towards more senior competitions.
What To Expect:
An informative course focusing on technical aspects, how to support progress, and how to physically prepare participants for the skills covered within the syllabus.
1 Day Practical-based
Do I Need To Bring Participants:
There is no requirement to provide participants, these will be provided.
Do I Need To Find A Mentor:
A formal mentor is not required. However you are encouraged to engage in mentoring with a coach of the same level or higher in your discipline.
What Resources Are Included:
Course specific resource pack and Assessment sign-off sheet.
Technical skills from the syllabus and how to develop these.
Learner must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the course
- Learner must hold one of the following awards:
- Mens Artistic - High Performance Coach
- TeamGym - High Performance Coach
- Womens Artistic - High Performance Coach
- Tumbling - Level 3 Technical Module 1 AND Tumbling - Level 3 Technical Module 2 AND Generic - Level 3 Coaching Theory
- Tumbling - Level 3 Coach Cycle 6
- Generic - Club Coach AND Tumbling - Level 3 Technical Module 1 AND Tumbling - Level 3 Technical Module 2
Am I eligible
Login to find out if you're eligible
Sign off for the Performance Coach Module 1 must be by a BG recognised assessor.
For sign off gymnasts must be those that you have been working with and developing.
When Is My Assessment?
It is your responsibility to arrange the sign-off with a BG recognised assessor.
The below skills are what is required by the learner to demonstrate during sign off with the BG recognised assessor.
Download this Skills Matrix
Shown safe development of twisting double backward somersault with twist in first salto
Shown safe development of twisting double backward somersault with twist in second salto