If you have a job you would like to advertise please send details to [email protected].
Northamptonshire Trampoline Gymnastics Academy (30th August 2018)
Northamptonshire Trampoline Gymnastics Academy is looking to recruit a Head of Gymnastics. This is an exciting opportunity to build on the success of the Academy. The successful candidate will have the responsibility to plan and deliver the Gymnastics Programme, aiming to provide progressive and developmental sessions for all participants.
This is a senior position within the club as we recognise the importance of the role, the successful candidate will lead the Gymnastics Programme. The successful candidate will have excellent mentoring and management skills and will be able to lead a team of coaches. This role will require the coach to work 37.5-40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
• Salary - dependent upon experience and qualifications
• 32 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Company Pension Scheme
• NTGA will cover the costs of CPD (British Gymnastics Coaching Course and other personal development courses)
• The ideal candidate will hold a Level 3 coaching qualification, Level 2 coaches maybe considered.
• Experience of planning, implementing training programme for multiple groups of gymnasts.
• Able to mentor and manage a team of coaches.
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues, gymnasts and parents are essential.
Then please contact Ross Whittaker on 01604 645120, [email protected] or post a CV with a covering letter to NTGA, Benham Sports Arena, Kings Park Road, Northampton, NN3 6LL. Successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview.
NTGA is an equal opportunity employer.
Kettering Olympic Gymnastics Club (29th March 2018)
WA Level 2 Gymnastics Coach
Level 1 (or above) Pre-School Gymnastics Coach
Kettering O.G.C are now recruiting for a Recreational Gymnastics Coach and Pre-School Gymnastics Coach for maternity cover leading to a possible permanent position.
We are looking for a reliable, confident and proficient coach to join our team.
If you are interest in this role and want to find out more, please contact [email protected]
Sleaford Elite Gymnastics Club is seeking to recruit Level 1 or above qualified coaches in trampolining, general and/or artistic gymnastics. The appointed person will be responsible for coaching recreational gymnastics and/or trampoline classes. There may be an opportunity to coach Women's Artistic gymnastics alongside the recreational programme depending on the candidates background and desire.
The post is offered on a part-time basis, for up to 20 hours per week, evenings and Saturdays. Pay will depend on the applicant's qualifications and experience.
Applicants should be of Level 1 or above (essential) and have previous experience coaching gymnastics in a club, school or local authority setting. A high level of enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential.
The post will be based within Sleaford Elite Gymnastics Club in Sleaford, Lincolnshire. The candidate must be flexible as from time to time the hours may need to be adjusted to the needs of the Club
The successful candidate:
• must hold at least a Level 1 BG Coaching Award;
• should be able to manage/ coach a group of gymnasts, whilst being able to take direction from their respective Head Coaches;
• must be able to plan and deliver high quality gymnastics and/or trampolining classes;
• must be available to coach both during the week and at weekends;
• must be creative, passionate and able to work with young children. A current DBS check will be required;
• must show that they can work with a team of people, sharing ideas and taking action on agreed tasks;
• must be prepared to assist with events that may take place at SEGC, or at other venues, that may possibly not be in their regular working hours. This may include Club competitions.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you are suited to the post to Edward Shields [email protected]. Successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview and to plan and deliver an observed recreational gymnastics class.
Coalville Gymnastics Club (Added 10th October 2017)
Lead Recreational Coach
Coalville Gymnastics Club is seeking a Lead Recreational Coach on a self-employed basis to deliver the clubs recreational gymnastics programme to a high standard.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for day to day administration tasks.
There will be an opportunity for further training for the right candidate.
• Level 2 coaching qualification in Women’s Artistic or
• General Gymnastics
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail, the ability to work under your own initiative and under pressure in an organised manner, enabling you to prioritise your workload
• A good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel is desirable
• Good interpersonal skills - Ability to communicate effectively with gymnasts, parents and other members of staff
• Ability to motivate and assist gymnasts to develop new skills safely
• Good time management skills and punctuality
• Responsible for the day to day running and coaching of all recreational classes under the direct supervision of our Head Coach.
• To do the necessary preparation and set up prior to the session and liaise with other coaches as needed.
• Administration duties of all recreational and pre school classes.
• Arranging in-house recreational competitions.
• To have a responsibility for the safeguarding and protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
• To notify the Management or Welfare Officers immediately of any incidents, referrals or disclosures or if this is not possible follow the Child Protection Policy guidelines.
• To act in a responsible and appropriate manner at all times in accordance with the Club and British Gymnastics codes of conduct, ethics and best practice.
• To communicate effectively with parents
• To deliver Award Schemes effectively, accurately and regularly.
Contact Karen Edwards at [email protected] for more details and to apply.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check through British gymnastics.
Full time position, average of 35 hours per week. Rates of pay are dependent on qualifications and experience.
Retford Gymnastics Club (Added 10th October 2017)
Retford Gymnastics Club is an expanding club with an excellent facility and producing some extremely talented gymnasts. We are looking for a Women’s Artistic Coach level 2 or above, to join our team of coaches, preparing and developing those talented young gymnasts for competitions. You will be required to plan and provide structured sessions and will work as part of a team.
• Responsible for the Girl’s development squad programme
• Assist the delivery of the elite WA and squad programmes
• Facilitate talent identification within the groups.
• A Level 2 or above in women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coaching Qualification
• A desire to make a difference to the lives of gymnasts in our local community
• Excellent organisational and communication skills with both gymnasts and parents
• A passion for Gymnastics
Hours will be subject to discussion but you will be required to work a minimum of four evenings and Saturday all day.
Please contact the Head Coach: Pam Rose at [email protected] for more details.
Coalville Gymnastics Club (Added 7th March 2017)
Coalville Gymnastics Club has its own purpose built facility. We are a non-profit making club, which caters for all levels of gymnastics from babies through to adults including competitive squads. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable and inclusive experience for everyone accessing our facility under the guidance and care of qualified coaches.
We are currently looking for the following part time coaches;
Pre-school Coach - Minimum Level 1 pre-school qualification
Friday 9.45am - 2.45pm, other hours may be available
Recreational Coach - Minimum Level 1 qualification
Various hours available to suit
Squad Coach - Minimum Level 2 working towards level 3
Various hours available to suit
All positions offer a competitive hourly rate and support for next level of coaching qualification.
Contact Karen Edwards at [email protected] or on 01530 811001.