If you have a job you would like to advertise please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coalville Gymnastics Club (Added 10th October 2017)
Lead Recreational Coach
Coalville Gymnastics Club is seeking a Lead Recreational Coach on a self-employed basis to deliver the clubs recreational gymnastics programme to a high standard.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for day to day administration tasks.
There will be an opportunity for further training for the right candidate.
• Level 2 coaching qualification in Women’s Artistic or
• General Gymnastics
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail, the ability to work under your own initiative and under pressure in an organised manner, enabling you to prioritise your workload
• A good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel is desirable
• Good interpersonal skills - Ability to communicate effectively with gymnasts, parents and other members of staff
• Ability to motivate and assist gymnasts to develop new skills safely
• Good time management skills and punctuality
• Responsible for the day to day running and coaching of all recreational classes under the direct supervision of our Head Coach.
• To do the necessary preparation and set up prior to the session and liaise with other coaches as needed.
• Administration duties of all recreational and pre school classes.
• Arranging in-house recreational competitions.
• To have a responsibility for the safeguarding and protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
• To notify the Management or Welfare Officers immediately of any incidents, referrals or disclosures or if this is not possible follow the Child Protection Policy guidelines.
• To act in a responsible and appropriate manner at all times in accordance with the Club and British Gymnastics codes of conduct, ethics and best practice.
• To communicate effectively with parents
• To deliver Award Schemes effectively, accurately and regularly.
Contact Karen Edwards at Coalville.email@example.com for more details and to apply.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check through British gymnastics.
Full time position, average of 35 hours per week. Rates of pay are dependent on qualifications and experience.
Retford Gymnastics Club (Added 10th October 2017)
Retford Gymnastics Club is an expanding club with an excellent facility and producing some extremely talented gymnasts. We are looking for a Women’s Artistic Coach level 2 or above, to join our team of coaches, preparing and developing those talented young gymnasts for competitions. You will be required to plan and provide structured sessions and will work as part of a team.
• Responsible for the Girl’s development squad programme
• Assist the delivery of the elite WA and squad programmes
• Facilitate talent identification within the groups.
• A Level 2 or above in women’s Artistic Gymnastics Coaching Qualification
• A desire to make a difference to the lives of gymnasts in our local community
• Excellent organisational and communication skills with both gymnasts and parents
• A passion for Gymnastics
Hours will be subject to discussion but you will be required to work a minimum of four evenings and Saturday all day.
Please contact the Head Coach: Pam Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Coalville Gymnastics Club (Added 7th March 2017)
Coalville Gymnastics Club has its own purpose built facility. We are a non-profit making club, which caters for all levels of gymnastics from babies through to adults including competitive squads. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable and inclusive experience for everyone accessing our facility under the guidance and care of qualified coaches.
We are currently looking for the following part time coaches;
Pre-school Coach - Minimum Level 1 pre-school qualification
Friday 9.45am - 2.45pm, other hours may be available
Recreational Coach - Minimum Level 1 qualification
Various hours available to suit
Squad Coach - Minimum Level 2 working towards level 3
Various hours available to suit
All positions offer a competitive hourly rate and support for next level of coaching qualification.
Contact Karen Edwards at email@example.com or on 01530 811001.