Did you know that volunteers in sport are 28% more likely to feel what they do has importance? *
There is currently a fantastic opportunity to become a part of the Eastern Counties Gymnastics Association (ECGA). The ECGA is one of the largest regions in England, with over 120 clubs and 5,400 members. The region is formed of the counties of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
The ECGA are looking for a new secretary to join their committee of volunteers to help drive the association forward.
- Collate and distribute communications to County Secretaries
- First port of call for new clubs and support the delivery of gymnastics across the region
- Liaise with and support the Regional Chair and committee members
- Use Gymnet/CRM
- Attend four association meetings a year
- Deal with correspondence and forward appropriately
The individual will desirably hold or be able to develop the following skills;
- Time management
- Communications: particularly with a use of social media
- People skills
For any further information or to give an expression of interest in this role, please contact Debbie Morgan (Regional Chair) email@example.com
*Figures from Join In – Hidden Diamonds (2015)