England Gymnastics is looking for two England National Assistant Coaches (WAG) on a Contract for Service.
The England National Assistant Coach (WAG) will help develop the England Women’s Artistic Gymnastics programme alongside the England Lead National Coach, providing assistance on technical and practical guidance to help support the programme. This role holder will work closely with the England and GBR WAG Coaching and Programme delivery team to coordinate an aligned WAG Pathway Development Programme across the England and GBR Programmes. Delivery and development will be focussed on the ENG gymnasts and their personal coaches selected onto the programme, under the guidance of the England Lead National Coach.
The main areas of responsibility includes:
• Training and preperation - coach on the England camp programme
• Programme curriculum development
• Continued Professional Development
Key attributes include:
• HPC Coach
• Medal-producing background at a domestic level and have competitors within the last cycle who have represented England or a competition nation at an international level
• Knowledge and familiar with the domestic and international competitive rules, and able to guide the personal coaches as required
• Able to help assist the England Lead National Coach to coach gymnasts at different ages and stages of their gymnastics development
Additional requirements include:
• Current enhanced DBS
• Valid Safeguarding and Child Protection Awareness Certificate
• Current full British Gymnastics Membership
Click here for further information about the role
The rate of pay is £140 per day.
To apply, please submit an expression of interest detailing your interest in the role and attributes that you can bring to the role along with a copy of your current CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 9am on Wednesday, 22nd May 2019.