Education courses in the region are organised by British gymnastics and include the following areas.
• Coaching levels 1-5
• Judging Club to Brevet
• Schools Teachers
• Club Roles
All courses that are organised by British Gymnastics can be found on the main website by clicking here. You will be taken to the main ‘Explore Our Courses’ page and will need to select the type of role that you are looking for.
Courses available in South West
You can download a list of courses here that are currently available within the region. This is updated monthly so please keep checking the website if a course you are looking for isn’t here.
List of course available - Updated on 02/03/2020
If you can’t find the course you are looking for, please complete the Course Interest Form.
South West Amateur Gymnastics Association are pleased to offer bursaries to our affiliated clubs and coaches of those clubs.
Below are two grants that are currently available.
• Open to all disciplines
• Club to make the application
• Available to Level 2 and above courses
• The Learner must have completed the coaching award including the final assessment
• Club must have current BG and SWAGA affiliation
• Bursary can only be paid into a club account
document Download the bursary form here (61 KB) .
Equipment Small Grant
• Open to all disciplines
• Club must be a current BG and SWAGA member
• The club’s application may not be granted. The funding pot can only support one club application. Sections of activity connected to the club e.g. satellite, competitive, non-competitive strands of a club are not able to make multiple applications.
• Application letter to be made on club headed paper
• The maximum grant awarded will be £500
• Any grant awarded will be paid into a club account
• Grants will only be considered for equipment
• Only 1 grant application per club within the 2 year period 1st October 2018 – 30th September 2020
• Once equipment purchased – receipt to be made available to SWAGA upon request
document Download the small grants form here (65 KB) .
Here, in the South West, we have a website dedicated to Trampolining in the Region. Come and visit our website.
You can also view results from Regional and County run events by clicking here.
Trampoline is one of the most exhilarating sports there is. From the very first day, you can experience the thrill of leaping higher than you ever have before. Then, as you build your strength and skill, you can challenge yourself to go higher and higher. The sky really is the limit. To find out more about Trampoline, click here.
We endeavour to post any results of competitions run by our region and Counties in this section.
You can download the relevant results by simply clicking on the name of the competition below.
Results coming soon