Whether you are just starting out, or have been involved in gymnastics for some time, there is a whole range of benefits to being a part of the British Gymnastics community:
- To be part of a strong and recognised organisation that ensures a safe, child-friendly and fun environment to enjoy gymnastics
- Access to coaches qualified to national standards, ensuring the training received is of the highest standard
- Opportunities for entry into competitions at all levels, for all abilities and disciplines
- GymFusion – access to any of the events within the National Festivals Programme
- Comprehensive Insurance Packages
- Access to the Customer Services department – advice and guidance for every aspect of your membership
- BGTV – available on www.british-gymnastics.org/bgtv - bringing you the best gymnastics videos, interviews and events from the world of British Gymnastics
- My Leadership Academy programme – enabling young people to help shape the future workforce of the Gymnastics community
- Excel Clinics – supporting talented gymnasts and coaches who are aspiring to achieve future High Performance and World Class standards
British Gymnastics is delighted to be working with Merlin Entertainments to offer you significant savings on admission to amazing places such as, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, Madame Tussauds, Alton Towers Resort, SEA LIFE Centres and many more!
For more information on prices and terms and conditions for Merlin please click here.
We have three different levels of membership available depending on how you currently take part in gymnastics:
Bronze Pre-School Membership
This is specifically designed for children that are not yet in full time education. Our foundational activities have been born out of years of research, experience, practice, hard work and passion; the result is safe and fun programmes specifically designed for your child to stimulate learning, support growth and development and provide many hours of wonderful new learning experiences.
This membership is for gymnasts that are taking part in recreational gymnastics or just starting to take part in local competitions. Whether you are new to the sport and finding out which style of gymnastics you enjoy the most, or you have been taking part for some time and are now competing in local-level competitions, Bronze membership is perfect for you.
This type of membership is for gymnasts who have been involved for some time and are now ready to take the step into bigger competitions, either Regionally or Nationally. These are exciting times and Silver membership is designed just for you.
Please note that you can upgrade your membership from Bronze to Silver at any point in the year. Registration is completed via a BG recognised club. To find a list of clubs in your area click here.
Whichever level of membership is right for you, part of your benefit is a comprehensive insurance package, giving you complete peace of mind that you are protected whilst taking part. For more information about the insurance package please click here
For more information about British Gymnastics membership and benefits, please contact Customer Service on 0345 1297 129 ext 2395, or email firstname.lastname@example.org